Take control of your creative content and develop post-production skills in this intimate and intensive workshop. You will be introduced to the workflow and functions of the Adobe Premiere Pro editing suite, an industry standard editing software. You will learn the tips and tricks to make your video the best it can be!
- Import – move media from the source footage and files into Premiere and back it up.
- Workflow – organizing your unedited material and prep for editing.
- Interface – learning Adobe Premiere Pro User interface including the tools and the many layout panels.
- Edit – learn basic cuts, editing techniques and how to assemble sequences to bring your story to life.
- Export – basic compression formats and techniques to finish your project and ready it for screening in a theater, at home, on your computer and on the web.
Registration must occur at least three days prior to the start date of workshop. Cancelations must take place 48hrs before to receive a refund. No walk-ins accepted.
While our website is under construction, please register via phone (716) 884-7172 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org